All bookings are subject to receiving a completed booking form and deposit, which will be confirmed by us by email (or writing), although Wacky Wheelers reserve the right to waive the above requirement should the booking be appropriately approved via email (for reasons not exclusively being such as where the website and booking forms are inaccessible for example). .
- Where applicable, all outstanding amounts must be settled in full on or before the day of the event either by online bank transfer or by cash.
- If your event is to be held outdoors, be aware that bad weather conditions will hinder the use of the party equipment and may disrupt your event. Therefore we recommend you use indoor facilities where possible. If the track gets dirty as a result of being used in wet weather we reserve the right to levy a cleaning charge not exceeding £50 for the smaller tracks, £100 for the mega track.
- If your event is curtailed or cancelled due to bad weather or any other unforeseeable circumstances outside the control of Wacky Wheelers, all outstanding amounts remain payable in full. To clarify, the outstanding amounts include the full invoice amount due, including both balance to pay and deposit.
- Although the electric ride on vehicles are designed to accommodate children from 4-9 years of age, we offer no guarantees as to the suitability of the vehicles for individual children. If in doubt please contact us to discuss individual requirements.
- The Jeeps are mechanical, so may suffer a breakdown during the party (they take quite a hammering). While we will do everything we can to get the Jeep working again during the party this may not always be possible, and should be considered part of the party. Where more than one Jeep becomes unusable, Wacky Wheelers reserve the right to refund a proportion of the party cost.
- All off track party activities must be supervised by the parents/party organisers.
- Although our tracks and vehicles are fully supervised, in the case of fetes and events, Wacky Wheelers cannot take responsibility for unaccompanied children, once they finish a ride.
- We must be notified immediately if you have to cancel your event. Where cancellation is necessary the following applies:
- More than six weeks notice of cancellation – 50% of your deposit will be refunded.*
- Between four and six weeks – 25% of your deposit will be refunded. *
- Less then four weeks notice of cancellation – No deposit refunded; however if rebooked within four weeks, 50% of your original deposit will be put towards the new booking,
- Should the party not be rebooked within 4 weeks of the cancellation, the full balance of the party will also remain due subject the following exceptions: the client will not be due for the following ‘extras’ : travel surcharge; medals and driving licences unless the latter already be manufactured; extra bunting or extra staff over the norm.
- Should we be able to re-book the original slot at full price, then we will refund all the deposit less a 15% service charge.
- We reserve the right to exclude any person that is in our opinion disruptive, destructive or causing a danger to themselves or others.
- Wacky Wheelers reserve the right to use photographs taken by us for advertising material. All photographs, negatives and films taken by us are the property of Wacky Wheelers. If you do not wish for the photography or film taken by us at your event to be used for marketing purposes, please indicate as such on the booking form where provided.